Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > WHAT ABOUT THAT ARE NOT TEACHERS YET AS MY CASE? IF I WANT TO DOWNLOAD A WORKSHEET TO PRACTICE IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ME.    

WHAT ABOUT THAT ARE NOT TEACHERS YET AS MY CASE? IF I WANT TO DOWNLOAD A WORKSHEET TO PRACTICE IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ME.

GRACE MARTINEZ
Argentina

WHAT ABOUT THAT ARE NOT TEACHERS YET AS MY CASE? IF I WANT TO DOWNLOAD A WORKSHEET TO PRACTICE IT IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR ME.

I believe this is not fair. I am studying to become a teacher of English and seeing what other teachers can prepare would help me very much.Unlikely it is not possible as A PUPIL to download worksheet papers to practice. I think it is not fair. But these are your conditions I suposse. It is not my intention to steal ideas here. The only thing I need is to practice some things that would be useful for me, but well, this is what we have. It is no possible to practice at work because all the pages are unavailable there so it is impossible to enter, and when I am at home I prefer to study what I MUST study to be a good teacher. Very sorry the conditions are to upload exercises. On the other hand...I would like to know how many point should I have to download a worksheet!!!! It is not clear and said anywhere. The page is wonderful but UNUSEFUL for those who, like me, want to learn more and more beyond what we are taught in the place we study.

20 Jan 2010      

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

You are being trained to become an English teacher, so what keeps you from creating nice useful wss? It is a great practice for you now and a good chance to get access to all the nice things we have on the site

20 Jan 2010     

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Grace Martinez
I sent you a pm.
Hugs
Stella

20 Jan 2010     

GeorginaSZ
China

Why not have a go at creating a worksheet, look through your books for some ideas. Why should you wait until after you are qualified to start on this? Creating work for your students is part of the training process in becoming a teacher.

Try this:

1. Pick a theme (e.g. food, family, animals)
2. Decide what language you want to teach (grammar or vocabulary)
3. Decide if you want to make a worksheet or a game
4. Think about how your worksheet/game will practice the language you want to teach
5. Use Word and Google some pictures to put it all together

Good luck!

Georgina

20 Jan 2010     

liza_xxx93
Russian Federation

I think you can try online resourses, too. But i also agree with Yulia Mo and GeorginaSZ
Good luck!

20 Jan 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

Actualy, now that you are studying you have the chance to really practice making worksheets. Once you are teaching you will have a lot less time!!! It is also smart to try and make some now. The fact that you get your certificate does not mean you overnight will now how to make a good worksheet! it is an excellent idea to start preparing some now!

20 Jan 2010