Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Old worksheets    

Old worksheets

zailda
Brazil

Old worksheets

Hi!

Since every member with 10 points is able to report a ws, I want to remind you that we have 24 hours to detect wss infringing the rules, when they get out the "recent contributions" page, the only possibility to report is "a copy" and the others are disabled.

It means that Victor wants the old ws to stay, and they only are to be reported if they are copies (provide original link).

It doesn �t matter whether we agree or not, after 24 hours at the reporting page, a worksheet can only be reported if it is a copy, and it is to be considered an "old" contribution.

As you already know, members will be banned automatically after the third wss removed as a copy, so to spare us a dilema at the reporting page, I ask members in general and moderators in particular to follow the rules strictly when reporting.

I made my position very clear some days ago, I �m completely against cheaters and want to see them saying good-bye asap, and even if they don �t have the time to say good-bye, I won �t miss them. BTW, fair members with wss wrongly reported as copies might be banned as well.

So - please - don �t report old ws unless they are copies. We already have many copies to vote every day.

23 Jan 2010      

mary-butterfly
Brazil

I AGREE WITH YOU ZAILDA..KISSES

23 Jan 2010     

Stepha
Portugal

Oi!!! I have a question: Ali G�ldaş �s worksheet Prepositions of Movement
 has been "adapted" from the book Fairyland ( Express Publishing), are we allowed to do so?

23 Jan 2010     

zailda
Brazil

@Stepha, if the person added his own work and used only an explanation taken from the book, e.g, it �s allowed, but when the member uses text and questions from a book / website and only changes some words, it �s a copy and should be reported and removed.

EDIT: if you aren�t sure yet, just send me a PM with the link and I�ll give you a more complete explanation.

23 Jan 2010     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi Zailda,

I �ve just logged in a few minutes ago, and found this. Thank you for clarifying this. And I �m sorry for the reported worksheets.
Now it �s crystal clear.

23 Jan 2010