Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Reporting worksheets    

Reporting worksheets

Emy Lee
Canada

Reporting worksheets

Hi everyone,

I have a doubt about reporting worksheets. I �ve recently seen some worksheets that were copied from books. I wanted to report them, though I realized that there is only the possibility to report worksheets stolen from a web site.

I decided to report them anyway. I wrote the title of the book, the author and the page where I was supposed to copy the web page address. I �m wondering if it �s OK to do it like that, and if moderators received the report or not.

Thank you for your help ^^

26 Jan 2010      

eng789
Israel

It �s more than okay as long as they aren �t old wss.

Barbara,  a fellow Canadian

26 Jan 2010     

Emy Lee
Canada

Oh? What happened if it �s an old contribution?

In fact, the worksheets I reported were not new. I was looking for something specific and I came across those copies.

Does it mean that we can only report new contributions?

26 Jan 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

I believe even old wss may be reported in case they are copied from a book.  I don �t think there is any difference between a copy from the net and a copy from a book. Or am I mistaken?

26 Jan 2010     

Berfinn
Turkey

There are hundreds of esl books al around the world. It isn �t possible for everybody to reach all of these books. If you can �t you won �t be able yo benefit from these books. If someone print the pictures and write the exercises and prepare a workshee for all the teachers, isn �t it a favour for you.

27 Jan 2010