Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > CONSIDERED STOLEN OR NOT?    

CONSIDERED STOLEN OR NOT?

lagringa
Argentina

CONSIDERED STOLEN OR NOT?

HELLO, EVERYBODY. I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD A WORKSHEET FOR TOMORROW BUT THIS MORNING I HAVE SEEN IN THE RECENT CONTRIBUTIONS THAT SOMEBODY HAS UPLOADED A SIMILAR WS TO THE ONE I HAVE PLANNED TO UPLOAD. IT IS ABOUT THE SAME SUBJECT WITH SIMILAR PICTURES, ALTHOUGH THE ONES I HAVE MENTIONED DIFFERENT VERBS. I HAVE GOT 3 WS PREPARED TO BE UPLOADED WITH THE SAME TOPIC. THE WS HAS A DIFFERENT LAYOUT AND DIFFERENT ACTIVITIES. I WONDER IF IT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A STOLEN CONTRIBUTION OR NOT? CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME? I REALLY WORK A LOT TO MAKE THE WS. THANKS IN ADVANCE. BYE.

4 Feb 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

If they have different layout, activities and verbs I don �t see any problem, and they are not copies, since you said you spent your time preparing them.

Have a nice day!

4 Feb 2010     

lagringa
Argentina

thanks a lot, Zailda. I was very worried since I don �t want to be considered a thief. I am doing my best and it takes me a long time to prepare my ws. I want them to be very good and useful. I really love to be a member of the site and stealing is one of the things I really hate and apart from this I do not want  people to be sad because their ws have been stolen. bye, and thanks again, Lagringa.

4 Feb 2010