Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I contibuted a printable....why won īt it let me download!!!!    

I contibuted a printable....why won īt it let me download!!!!

lcopp
United States

I contibuted a printable....why won īt it let me download!!!!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!!!! I GAVE A PRINTABLE FOR A LESSON PLAN AND THIS STUPID WEBPAGE WON"T LET ME DOWNLOAD!!!! I NEED AN ACTIVITY SHEET PRINTED TODAY AND GAVE UP MY LESSON PLAN IN ORDER TO GET IT> THIS PAGE IS SCREWY!!!!

5 Feb 2010      

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

??? Are you serious????
If you used better and more polite language there would be people willing to help. But the way you īre talking about this great and wonderful site... well, I am NOT going to help you at all and think you will be lucky if someone will.
If you don īt like it here, there are sites you can get stuff for free and don īt have to lose your time here by attacking and being nasty.

5 Feb 2010     

mmargalef
Spain

Have you read the FAQ? Before starting complaining you should read the rules. If you do not agree you can go somewhere else and find  free worksheets. BTW your worksheet won īt be available to be downloaded for free until midnight. No one forced you to join this webpage so please try to be polite or Is this rude attitude what you teach your students??

5 Feb 2010     

elderberrywine
Germany

How about asking politely what īs wrong instead of shouting at us like that?
How about some manners?

You did contribute a worksheet, indeed, but if you had read FAQ or basic information about this site you would have found out that only when people actually download your worksheet do you get a point. One point per download.

So it īs worth making attractive worksheets that interest people.
So far you have had one download.

Ah, and before you start screaming again, it takes about 24 hours for the point from the download to arrive on your "account".

This is no site for quick taking and running away, it īs a site of sharing help and deep solidarity.
Dorothea

5 Feb 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

Before starting using this language to express your anger on the forum, you should īve read the rules, so you īd understand how you get points and the right to download the material.

Have a nice day!

Zailda

5 Feb 2010     

olaola
Italy

let me understand... are you a teacher? what do your students learn? foul language?

5 Feb 2010     

niacouto
Portugal

ConfusedRIDICULOUSConfusedSTUPIDConfusedGAVE UPConfusedSCREWYConfused?

No comments!Clown

5 Feb 2010     

zoemorosini
United States

To put it simply, you need to chill.  This is not a site for quick freebies until and unless you īve earned it.   Good luck with that temper.

Regards,
zoemorosini

5 Feb 2010     

stexstme
France

How about  - just ? - being polite ????????? Ever thought of it ?
Ps : I wish I could be as nice as Zoe - just above!
Sigh - I īm not!
Good luck - though! Hope the persons you īll meet will be much better than I can be ...
Take care
Sylvie

5 Feb 2010     

eng789
Israel

Read this and you will understand how things work here. 
 Unfortunately only 1 person has downloaded your ws so you need to make 29 more friends
 here to be able to download free wss.
 I suggest that you appologize to the members of the site and maybe someone will think     
 you are worthy of being helped.

FAQ � Why haven㦙 I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you𠑥l have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

FAQ � How do I download 30 free worksheets per day?

First you need to become a 𡦖remium Member�.  This happens when you have 30 points.  Please remember that you need to wait 2 days before the points are counted.  Then you can download 30 free worksheets from the recent contributions that you will find in the "show all" section on the home page or following this link:  http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

5 Feb 2010     

5puravida5
Costa Rica

I just uploaded 2 worksheets on the first try so everything seems to be back to normal. :)

5 Feb 2010     

1    2    Next >