Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > User search    

User search

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

User search

Good morning to everyone!
I was wondering if it �s possible to search a certain topic within one user. Like for instance i like the wss by Kamilam (not advertising, i just like her), so can i search Present Simple in her wss. I think it �s impossible. Then, a question to Victor, is it possible to do it some time in the future? Some of the users have 50-70 pages of ws, it �s not easy to find what you want.
Does anyone else have the same concerns as i do?

10 Feb 2010      

Mariethe House
France

yes I think it �s agod idea!! Thanksfor suggesting.Smile

10 Feb 2010     

s.lefevre
Brazil

I have always wonderd if it was possible to include such a search. I havn �t posted the issue because I think it might be quite difficult for Victor to include it. Perhaps he could change the random for this kind of search.

10 Feb 2010     

Pelletrine
France

I think it is a really good idea too :o)
It would maybe even help a lot to make �old � good WS keep on living ! Hugs so everyone from France Hug

10 Feb 2010     

Pelletrine
France

- Sorry LOL Hugs to everyone, of course !

10 Feb 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Thank you for supporting me on that. May be Victor can tell us if it �s possible. For sure it might be complicated, but what if it �s not?Wink
It could really help us all out.

10 Feb 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

It would be a good idea if in the search box we could use an authors name as one of the key search words + the topic...
There is just so much great stuff here but so much gets lost because when you search you can get thousands of worksheets!
It would also be great to see more worksheets per page when searching... because there are again literally hundreds of web pages all with X amount of printables... and I usually give up after about 15 pages or so....
I don �t know if it is possible...

10 Feb 2010     

silvia.patti
Italy

In the meanwhile, you can search the author, then order his/her ws alphabetically and so it should be easier to find what you need. Bye

10 Feb 2010     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi Silvia... technically you can but it depends on what they have as a title for their printable... For many users this doesn �t work :-(

10 Feb 2010