Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Notebook Files    

Notebook Files

hknong
Italy

Notebook Files

Hey Victor...

since LIMs are becoming more and more frequent in schools throughout Europe, I was wondering... Is it possible to include the possibility to send Notebook Files to this site? I think it would be very useful. Does anybody agree?
Cristina
P.S.: Well, let �s also talk about the maximum size of worksheets... 300KB is NOTHING! It �s impossible for me to send my recent worksheets (even after using all the possible means to reduce my files).Wink

12 Feb 2010      

lovely child
Tunisia

I absolutely agree with you. I faced the problem of "maximum size" 300kB is nothing! I was obliged to divide a worksheet containing cartoons to make their downloading possible,but they were deleted because they were not considered as an esl resource!

12 Feb 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

If what you claim is true, there are 265,910 printables on this site containing nothing...

12 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

I would be inclined to agree. The nicer you make your worksheets/powerpoints look, the bigger the file size. I make my materials look nice because my students like it and are more motivated but to put anything here I have to split it into a lot of parts. Our school website has a 10MB limit which is the same as most email. I �m not necessarily suggesting an increase of that much because I �m sure it would tax the server more but some small increase would be really helpful - maybe up to 600KB for worksheets and 1MB for poweropints?

I really love this site but I have to spend an extra half hour or more just trying to get my materials down to size and split up correctly. Plus I �m sure not everyone wants to have to download materials in parts or wait another day for the rest of a presentation. I noticed some members complaining about that the other day!

12 Feb 2010     

hknong
Italy

Please, PhilipR... don �t be so polemical!!!
I wasn �t referring to the content of the worksheets on this site....
I was just referring to the difficulty some contributors have in splitting, editing, reducing their work in order to share it with others.
I �m not that bad...

12 Feb 2010     

customer
Italy

Hi Cristina,

as for Notebook files, I definitely agree!

Chiara

12 Feb 2010