Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > size of worksheets    

size of worksheets

the_nurse78
Spain

size of worksheets

Hiya,

I �m trying to upload a 2-page worksheet, but somehow, the size is still over 300k. I �ve seen that some of you have uploaded worksheets with plenty images (mine has only one picture) and many decorations, and colours, etc.
Could you please advise what I should do to make the size of the worksheet smaller, so that I could upload it?
Thanks for your help! :)

15 Feb 2010      

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

For me it always helps to reduce the size of the pics. Double click on the pic - resize image - choose all the needed options from there (delete cropped, apply to all images)
I �m actually not very good with the office, so sometimes resizing doesn �t help (for the reason unknown)))) Then i cut the pics, paste them to a new doc and resize them there, then paste them back. May be it �s a glitch in my system.
Check if you can crop you images also, some have plenty of unused space.
Hope some more experienced users will help more)))))))
hugs

15 Feb 2010     

the_nurse78
Spain

Thanks very much, Yulia! :)

15 Feb 2010     

Mallerenga
Spain

You can use special computer programmes such as VSO resizer. It �s free and it �s useful to resize more than one pic at the same time.
Fireworks, paint shop pro, photo shop,... are also good programmes to resize the pics.

15 Feb 2010     

apayala
Spain

Make sure your images are jpg which are smaller than png or other images

16 Feb 2010