Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Wouldnt it be great...    

Wouldnt it be great...

missveronica
Argentina

Wouldnt it be great...

...if everyday contributions were divided into levels??

Eventhough the division between the levels is not clear, I think it would make surfing the recent contributions much faster

TO extend he suggestion I �d say an activity division would be AWESOME...but I dont want to ask for so much..

What do you think??

18 Feb 2010      

donapeter
Romania

Miss V,
I don;t think this could be of any help!! If you take a look at the wss you �ll see that what one considers to be elementary, another one considers it to be intermediate. It would be kind of useless...IMHO. 

18 Feb 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

I agree with donapeter, maybe we could miss good ws just because we typed in "elementary" and for the author it was "intermediate" . Good point.
Anyway missv, the idea would have been nice ...

18 Feb 2010     

demeuter
Belgium

This is my experience  :

intermediate in the UK/USA/CANADA = advanced in South-Europe
elementary in the UK/USA/CANADA =  intermediate in South-Europe

On following site http://www.examenglish.com/

you can test the level (the tests are free).

KarinaSmile

18 Feb 2010     

lshorton99
China

Could the worksheets not be divided by category? At the moment you have online exercises, powerpoints then worksheets - would it help a little if the worksheets were sub �divided into flashcards, worksheets, grammar guides etc. I agree that the level labelling is too subjective but as we have to say what kind of activity something is when we upload it, surely that would help to find things, especially as there is a lot of (fantastic) new material everyday!

18 Feb 2010