Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Look twice before reporting, please    

Look twice before reporting, please

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Look twice before reporting, please

Hi,
I just got a message that my templeate for dominoes has been reported as breaking the rules. As I used to be a moderator I am sure it will not be removed, because I made it myself and uploaded it as a template, so it is not breaking any rule.
I do understand there are big changes and some members cannot get used to it, but please, please - look twice in which category are the wss before you report them. Or should I be sorry for trying to help and remove the templates I have offered for free? (as some other members). Well, unless this matter will be sorted out, I definitely won �t upload any other template!
Michaela

21 Feb 2010      

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

mj dont worry there are votes for it not to be remove
but you are right although victor separetaed today the templates from the recent cont

21 Feb 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Thanks, Liz.
I was sure it won �t be removed. I wrote the thread because this is not the first case someone has reported a template, so I �d like to remind we should be more careful, before reporting. Hopefully the latest changes Victor has made will sort this out.
Have a nice day, Michaela

21 Feb 2010     

mena22
Portugal

Hi MJ_Misa! Some members are reporting templates because they haven �t read the rules yet, meaning that they have agreed to follow them without knowing what they were agreeing to. That is the problem. 

I �ve also noticed that in some reading worksheets people are still taking texts and tasks to go with them from ESL textbooks, which is no longer allowed. I �m sure pretty soon members will get to know the rules, if not by reading them, at least by reading the posts in the forum. Wink

21 Feb 2010     

kmtr
United States

growing pains....we will all get through it with patience and a light spirit--things ESL teachers are known for!

21 Feb 2010