Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Black and white version    

Black and white version

magdita
Argentina

Black and white version

Hi everyone! Could you please tell me how to make a black and white version of a worksheet? I have the color one finished and I want to include one in black and white. Thanks a lot!
Magdalena

23 Feb 2010      

vardaki
Cyprus

If you want to print black and white: Print / Properties / Color / Print in Grayscale
If you just want to save it select all the pictures / Format pictures / Recolor / Color Modes / Grayscale
I am sure you know how to change  letters and shapes

23 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

While making the worksheet, you may GROUP all textboxes and then all pics...
THis way, all downloaders can change all textboxes to no colour and all pics to BW...
If you do the grouping every time, you save a lot of time of your friends...
If the size limit doesn �t allow you to upload both versions in one file, please group the textboxes and pics... Colour versions are great when displayes, but almost all teachers need the outlined printer friendly version for printing... No background - fill-in colours please...
Thanks a lot...

23 Feb 2010     

magdita
Argentina

Thanks to you moravc. Thanks vardaki. Actually moravc, it �s one of your templates I �m trying to change it into black and white. I hope I can with your explanations. I �m not very computer friendly. Thanks!!

23 Feb 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

If you work with one of my templates, the boardgame is grouped already...
So you rightclick on the boardgame and choose FORMAT - no or white background...
That �s it :-D Finished in 4 seconds :-) Good luck!

24 Feb 2010