Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > A question for you...    

A question for you...

kprichorniana
Mexico

A question for you...

Hello everyone,  I have a question.  Last night I uploaded a couple of worksheets on the same topic to have and have got.  Both ws �s have two pages.  but when I went to check on my ws link, I noticed that my Part II ws only shows one page.  Does this mean only one page will be down loaded by the other users.  I tried updating the ws to see if that way it would show the two pgs.  But still can �t see them. Can someone tell me what possibly could have gone wrong?

24 Feb 2010      

Sonn
Russian Federation

Sometimes it happens. Once I uploaded a ws with more than 4 pages and only 3 of them were seeen in the preview. When I downloaded it there were the same number of pages I uploaded. Just write in the description or in the comments that there are 2 pages and only one ofthem is seen.

24 Feb 2010     

juliag
Japan

HI

Sometimes not all the pages show up in the preview , but I don �t think it is anything to worry about - people should get all the pages when they download.

If you want to check you can try downloading your own worksheet (for free) and see if it is complete or not.

Have a great day
Julia

24 Feb 2010     

kprichorniana
Mexico

Thanks for you response.  I feel much more relaxed.  It had never happened to me before.  But I guess there is always a first time.  Good night for me here.  Have a good day where you are and fun at work. xoxoxoBig smile

24 Feb 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi,

Yes, I can confirm that: previews aren �t always accurate, the downloads work fine, though.

Regards
Regina

25 Feb 2010