Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Where to look for partner schools and pen pals    

Where to look for partner schools and pen pals

maayyaa
Slovenia

Where to look for partner schools and pen pals

Hello fellow teachers,

I have seen requests for partner schools and pen pal projects on this web-page and remembered my participation with two international schools, which reminded me of a very useful web-page.

If you �re looking for partner schools, try www.globalgateway.org

If you �re only trying to find pen pals for your students, try the Global Gateway �s sister page: www.epals.com

Hope you can find these two pages useful.

And something not connected to the topic above - another useful page you can check out: www.wordle.net
Here you can put a text in a box and it transforms it into a mixture of the words used in the text with the most often used word spelled in a biger font. And such a text can be used as a pre-reading task, etc.
Here �s a picture os a wordle document I created today:

Have a great start of the week!

PS My heart goes out to all our Chilean friends!

28 Feb 2010      

customer
Italy

Thanks a lot, I love Wordle!

But how can I save the Wordle file and paste it in other documents? I had a look at the FAQ section but...

Thanks anyway,
Chiara 

28 Feb 2010