Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > German DAF materials    

German DAF materials

silvae
Portugal

German DAF materials

Sorry for using this forum to ask something about teaching other language than English. I teach both English and German. 

Does anyone know a great site like this one but with worksheets for teaching German ( Deutsch als Fremdsprache)?

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Regards from Portugal Wink

18 Nov 2008      

a isabel
Portugal

N�o sei de nenhum site semelhante para o alem�o, mas se quiser, podemos trocar materiais. Este ano estou a leccionar o 10� de Alem�o e no ano passado dei o 11�
Ana IsabelPereira

24 Nov 2008     

a isabel
Portugal

N�o sei de nenhum site semelhante para o alem�o, mas se quiser, podemos trocar materiais. Este ano estou a leccionar o 10� de Alem�o e no ano passado dei o 11�
Ana IsabelPereira

24 Nov 2008     

ClaraDuarte
Portugal

Hi, there.

I just registered with ESL Printables, and this will be my first post, so bare with me if I mess it up, will you? :)

There are loads of German as a foreign language resources in English all over the web indeed, and if we google it we will certainly be overwhelmed with the amount of hits, but checking every single one of them and sorting them out takes too long.

I have found a couple of websites very useful in the past, including:

BBC Languages
Deutsche Welle (see section Germany Info in left menu)
German Flashcards
Die Blinde Kuh

I use BBC Languages for both English and German classes. The resources are really fun and the children absolutely love the flash videos, the songs, and even the black and white work sheets... The last two are probably more suitable for teaching children, but I am sure they�ll be useful and inspiring.

I hope this helps...

Clara

PS: I am sure there are resource pages in Portuguese as well, but I haven�t checked any so far.

26 Nov 2008