Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > teaching material for avatar topic    

teaching material for avatar topic

potentina
Spain

teaching material for avatar topic

Hello!
I just watched the film Avatar in 3D and I really want to use it for my students!!! I �d love to introduce this topic (avatar film, films in 3D) on the unit about future tense and 1st conditional. the problem? Well, after surfing a lot of websites, I didn �t get any idea or material that could help me as all the readings and listenings are in past tense, present perfect,ect. Please, if you know any websites, ideas about how to exploit this topic or any worksheet let me know! Thanks a million!
Wink xxx i see you...

4 Mar 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

I �ve sent you a pm. Hope it helps...

4 Mar 2010     

colibrita
United Kingdom

Get your students to invent their own planets (one group could invent a perfect planet, another somewhere scary, etc)

Our planet will have free icecream, plenty of parks. Everyone will speak several languages fluently. You �ll be able to .....

Our planet will be run by an evil dictator....

4 Mar 2010     

boydegg
Thailand

This blog has LOTS of great ideas for using movies. It �s excellent.

I �m sure you could get lots of inspiration.  Many of the ideas could easily be adapted to use with Avatar.

Brian

4 Mar 2010     

RabbitWho
Czech Republic

Hi! I have an intermediate level reading about the film in my account.. wups! gtg 

4 Mar 2010     

potentina
Spain

Thanks a lot for your help!!! I found this nice video in many websites but I cannot find it with subtitles!!! I found it in french, but my students are spanish XD, I prefer english subtitles.
Hope anyone found them, if not, it can be a good video for advanced students, but not for mine. I hope you like it!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBGDmin_38E

4 Mar 2010