Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Technical Problems with new WS    

Technical Problems with new WS

eslman2010
Canada

Technical Problems with new WS

Hello I published a worksheet last night and it was after midnight which means 8-march-2010. Why can�t I see it published in the new WS section but it�s in my ws collection so it was uploaded correctly.

PRONOUN PRACTISE

Date: 08 - Mar - 2010
 Level:elementary

Copyright � 08/3/2010  eslman2010

I Luv ESLPRINTABLES Cry

8 Mar 2010      

shusu-euphe
Taiwan

Hi! It will publish tomorrow.

8 Mar 2010     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi eslman2010,

Your worksheet will be available tomorrow (09/03/2010). This is how it works here; You upload it today and it will be available for everyone the next day.

Thanks for sharing in advance. Keep it up Smile

8 Mar 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

Probably it was before midnight in Canada but after midnight in Spain, that �s why it says March, 8, which means it will be published and among recent contributions tomorrow (Mar, 9)

You will have to check how many hours of difference there are between your country and Spain, because the system works in Spanish time.

Hope I have helped.

See you around!!

Hugs, Bruna.

8 Mar 2010     

CHARMED ONE
Mexico

If you uploaded it after midnight, it will appear on today �s new contributions. Remember it �s midnight but in Spain.

Don �t worry, I took a look at it and it �s there.

Have a nice day!!

8 Mar 2010     

jdrc
Spain

Thank you All for your info.

Have a nice day!

8 Mar 2010     

AkinCen
Cyprus

I have posted a few worksheets yesterday. I did get comments from people. I thank them for their comments. The problem is , I haven �t received my points, an I don �t know why?? 

18 Mar 2010