Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > i need help     

i need help

jeeen
United Arab Emirates

i need help

will do model lesson help me

hello im a teacher fro dubai . im teaching grade 11 and i have a model lesson plan about the bad  effects of using internet and computer games. pleeeeeease i need some creative ideas on teaching this issue in my model lesson (writing). many teachers will attend and i want something new in my classroom

12 Mar 2010      

lilishurmani
Hungary

Hi, 
If it �s writing:

1) I would brainstorm the ideas on the board by drawing a table of 2 columns ( positive effect and negative effect). 
2) After that, they can start writing sentences. ( if you have enough time, you can ask the students to exchange their paper to help each other by checking the mistakes; but when you give the instructions make it clear to ask your student underline the mistake ONLY and not to write a full correct answer). 
3) Finlay, you can ask them to take their paper from their friend and combined the sentences to form pargraphe. ( Here remind the students to use linking words like "but, also, and" )

Please Note: If your students know what is a topic sentence and conclusion then after you brain storm the first thing they will do before they writing their sentences they will think on their topic sentence. 

12 Mar 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Sent you a PM, too long to write here...

12 Mar 2010     

gloriastagg
United States

Agreed. Just how ethically and morally challenged does one have to be to believe it �s ok to lie to the Nation constantly because you believe it �s part of your job, asks essaywritingcenter?

4 Sep 2017     

saracanaday225
United Kingdom

Most universities inside the United States follows through with this gadget, to a degree. Some might strain grammar classes extra than others, but, the baseline for this gadget is the factor of interplay among learners. Smart Essay Writers

12 Sep 2017     

JustinSmith
United Kingdom

When the teacher asks him to write an assignment and submit it within a deadline he has no other option but to say no, but he can’t even do that as a good assignment plays a significant role in getting good grades. So, he hires British Assignment Writers to handle the assignment writing task for him.

4 Jul 2018     

RosieHoward
United Arab Emirates

If you�re gaining knowledge of some scientific phenomena or any mathematical proofs, there�s no shortcut right here. You ought to examine it via it and recognize the underlying concept in the back of it. To make the mission less complicated, take a pen and paper. It is human tendency to recognize and hold close things less complicated with graphical illustration. Accounting Software in Dubai

2 Aug 2019     

MargieRoss
United States

Finally, we see Scott Lang outside the Avengers facility. Cap and Black Widow see him through the safety pictures, standing on the front door, asking to be let in. Cap is bowled over and satisfied at the equal time due to the fact the formerly believed-to-be-lacking Ant-Man should help them reverse the Decimation. Avengers Endgame Captain America Jacket

7 Aug 2019     

AlizaDavis
United Arab Emirates

Starting a commercial enterprise in Dubai without a workplace is possible. An ideal manner is to move for a free zone commercial enterprise license in Dubai and eventually get a work-desk these are desks that permit you to have a deal with for yourself and are an inexpensive choice. You can also cross for a business bay middle in Dubai. Business Center in Dubai For Rent

27 Sep 2019     

LenaSmith
Virgin Islands (USA)

Its an urgent piece of any support bunch with the expectation to roll out an improvement and incorporates affecting the individuals in control who can execute these changes. Much the same as each phase of a backing effort, campaigning should be arranged deliberately to increase a good result. Jax Teller Vest

15 Nov 2019     

HelenaSmith
United States

Motivation is at once proportional to learning. If a learner has a higher degree of motivation, the gaining knowledge of can is greater effective. Hall says, �It is very difficult to assume each person mastering a language without a few degrees of Motivation. Batman Dark Knight Rises Bane Brown Leather Coat

9 Sep 2020