Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Where can I find some nice Clip Art?    

Where can I find some nice Clip Art?

Rebs
Spain

Where can I find some nice Clip Art?

Hi everyone 

I was hoping for a little help Big smile
Could anyone tell me where i could find some nice clip art sites?  I see some wonderful worksheets here and I really appreciate all the hard work sent in by everyone and couldn �t do my classes without them. But I would like to start producing some of my own soooo........ If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be really grateful.

Many thanks in advance

Have a great weekend!

12 Mar 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! here are a few links:

12 Mar 2010     

Rebs
Spain

Mena your amazing thanks a lot Smile

12 Mar 2010     

magneto
Greece

You can also find some nice clipart at http://www.fotosearch.com
There are both rights managed and royalty free images available.
Cheers!Smile

12 Mar 2010     

vardaki
Cyprus

Fotosearch ? Are not watermarked?

12 Mar 2010     

mena22
Portugal

I believe they are vardaki. You must pay to download them.

12 Mar 2010     

lovinglondon
Spain

Hi, I know iclipart, but you must pay for the cliparts. Although there is a way you insert the cliparts in your work. Just right click and select copy image, then paste it in your work. THe disadvantage is that you can �t change the size, but they are really nice!

12 Mar 2010     

rhoad21
Philippines

I have been teaching here in mexico for 6 months and same with most of you my students are zero english before. and now my problem is i wanted to cultivate, to enhance more their knowledge in the language but i really dont know how because one of my hindrances is my spanish. Can you suggest activties that are simple but yet it will help my students gain confidence is speaking... my students are secondary...  thanks for your help...

please pm me for suggestions

12 Mar 2010