Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Youtube    

Youtube

wolfy
Chile

Youtube

Hello all,

Many of you have downloaded my tutorial I see, �Hopefully I can expect many youtube classes next week. :)

Can you all add "youtube" in the "title", "other content" and "Description / comments" of your worksheets so we can all find them easily. �Please write "youtube" even if it�s a google, metcafe or other video. �Can everyone please remember to add the link to their worksheets too. �Thanks. �

19 Nov 2008      

wolfy
Chile

Actually, I just checked, adding "Youtube" to the "other content" is enough to search for it.

19 Nov 2008     

mmill137
Australia

Do you know the internet browser called �Mozilla Firefox� like �Internet Explorer�? Most people do and there is a free add-on called "Fast Video Download 1.6.1" which allows you to download any video file that can only be viewed through a website like �Youtube�

19 Nov 2008     

wolfy
Chile

Yes I know about it but I use Google chrome, it�s much better.

19 Nov 2008