Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > Englishexercises.org    

Englishexercises.org

kprichorniana
Mexico

Englishexercises.org

Hi there, how are y �all doing?  Quick question for everyone...Aren �t we supposed to be able to see the results on our students � online practice.  I chose some exercises for my ss last week, but I can �t see how they did. Does anyone know how it works?  Or is it that I can only see the result if I �m on their page?
I hpe I �m making sense,
Thanks

Elida

16 Mar 2010      

kprichorniana
Mexico

Never mind!  I figured it ou... It was very silly of me. Duh!!!  Sorry but thanks anyways.

16 Mar 2010     

lili k
United Kingdom

Sorry Elida, but I have no answer for you.  I just wanted to say that I �ve had the same problem!!  My students did some stuff today in the computer room and now I can �t see their answers. 

I tried an exercise out on my computer then checked it on the same computer and the answers had been saved okay.  Does this mean you have to be on the same computer that was used to check answers?

I would also appreciate help with this.
Thanks.

16 Mar 2010     

lili k
United Kingdom

Hi Elida!  How did you figure it out?!  

16 Mar 2010     

kprichorniana
Mexico

HAHAHA!  No not really,  the only reason I can think of is, that I set them for homework on friday and checked today ...I think it �s either of the following in my case:

1) they didn �t do thier homework
2) I have to write down their results by setting the exercises in our language lab!

I think it was number 1!AngryCryBroken HeartThumbs Down

But I really don �t know....I thought I had figured it out until I saw your message( I thought it was number ONE!).  So maybe my students weren �t naughty after all.  I �ll find out tonight! Unhappy

Soooooooo if anyone else knows of any reason other than my reason please let me know.  I �m cutting off now, because I feel like I �m just babbling....hahahaLOL

16 Mar 2010     

lili k
United Kingdom

Hi!  That �s funny - yes number 1 is always a possibility!!!Cry    But who knows, maybe your students were good!! Thumbs Up

Will also stop writing - just need help... anybody?Wacko (me confused by technology)

17 Mar 2010     

monchis
Mexico

Hi, well I think you have to open your students�page to check the marks. At least is what i did. I don�t know if there�s an easier or better way to do it. The only problem that I had is that I couldn�t check which mistakes my students did, so feedback was a bit complicated.

17 Mar 2010     

PhilipR
Thailand

You just need to log on yourself, go to My Groups and click on the student whose results you want to see. There will be a mark 0-10, a date, and if you click on Show answers, you �ll see all the mistakes that were made.

17 Mar 2010     

victor
Spain

Hello,

There was a problem last week: the website was not saving the students � marks and answers.
I thought it was solved, but it seems I �ll have to check it again.

17 Mar 2010     

lili k
United Kingdom

Thanks Victor,

Please let us know when it �s okay to use again.  My students � results were not saved - I �ve rechecked.

17 Mar 2010