Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > The game is fixed    

The game is fixed

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

The game is fixed

this is the new link for the game and is already fixed so let me know if you find something wrong ( i hope no).

18 Mar 2010      

kprichorniana
Mexico

THANKS!!! Will sure try it out!!!

18 Mar 2010     

spen
France

Hi
you said you wanted to be told in cas o mistakes .... sorry ... BUT..

There is a mistake at the beginning. It should be LAUNCH and not lunch

Moreover our sentence is not correct when you say: they bought it because is your birthday. it should be they bought it because IT is your birthday

Finally shouldn �t you say I START the class instead of TAKE (usually used for exams)

otherwise i do like the concept !!

18 Mar 2010     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

LOL I MUST HAVE BEEN DRINKING... THANKS... DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX IT OR DO U NEED DIRECTIONS.

18 Mar 2010     

cesar1283
Peru

please can you tell me how to use your game?? I mean its a nice one..  but I cant use it... I need the instructions and so on... please!!!!!

19 Mar 2010     

lshorton99
China

If you were drinking while making powerpoints as amazing as this, then your sober work must be out of this world! Thanks for sharing! Personally I only drink before teaching!

19 Mar 2010     

juliag
Japan

Wish I could make something half as good drunk or sober!Wink

I �m ever so sorry Liz, but it �s still the same for me. Level one is okay, but althouhg level 2 blurb says I should get some questions, in actual fact I just get the spaceships like level one - only maybe a little faster.

Maybe it �s just not compatible with my computer...
Does anyone else have the same problem still?

19 Mar 2010