Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Printable uploads differently from original?????    

Printable uploads differently from original?????

khyde
United States

Printable uploads differently from original?????

My worksheets are uploading with words and pics messed up, but my original doesn�t look like that?....How do I correct this?.....any special margins or anything?...Thanks, I�m new here......USA Special Education Teacher

19 Nov 2008      

Damielle
Argentina

Dear khyde,

try downloading your own ws, it�s free of charge for you. Then check it. Sometimes it appears different from what it really is. If it is really wrong you can change it by clicking on the correct link.

19 Nov 2008     

brookee
United States

This happens all the time with my worksheets too, and I�ve never heard a definitive answer as to why or how to avoid it.  I don�t believe there is a way for YOU to rectify this issue, as I expect it�s a fluke with the site, not your docs.

19 Nov 2008     

Damielle
Argentina

khyde  I have downloaded your worksheet and it is OK. I have noticed that the rubric is missing. I suppose that it is a multiple choice, but it is not clear.

19 Nov 2008