Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > THE PASSIVE VOICE    

THE PASSIVE VOICE

Krolya
Belarus

THE PASSIVE VOICE

I have deleted my today �s printable THE PASSIVE VOICE becuse in the 7th ex. the correct answers are given together with the questions. The ws is fully editable so those who have already downloaded it can delete them on their own or they can send me their e-mails and I"ll send them a new copy of the printable. The correct version of this printable will be uploaded tomorrow. I am terribly sorry.Cry

24 Mar 2010      

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

All of us make mistakes since we are imperfect human beings. The more we work, the more we make mistakes. So - maybe - we �ll reach the perfection if we stop working... Wink

When we notice a mistake in one of our wss, or if someone kindly inform us (sometimes not soooo kindly... Angry) we just update the printable, there �s no need to delete it.

It �s too late for this advice, I know, maybe for future mistakes (hope they won �t come, but unless you stop producing wss they unfortunatelly will...).

Have a nice day / evening!

Zailda

24 Mar 2010     

Krolya
Belarus

I understand that there was no obvious need to delete the ws, but I was just so upset and didn �t want to let somebody down and did just the thing that first appeared in my �head at the moment.Thumbs Down

24 Mar 2010     

Yulia Mo
Russian Federation

Don �t get upset, it �s so normal to make mistakes. I �ve also made some and people were kind enough to pm me and i just fixed it and reuploaded. This is how it works here. We are all human.
Have a nice day.

24 Mar 2010