Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Grammar and Linguistics > Can you check if this sounds right pleeeeaaaase.    

Can you check if this sounds right pleeeeaaaase.

dulek
Poland

Can you check if this sounds right pleeeeaaaase.

Why do bussiness with us

We are the team of proffessionals who value creativity and innovation and therefore can guarantee the best quality everyday service as well as offer a relevant support to our dear customers. Using the highest quality products is what one can benefit from.

Having good bussiness connections we are able to meet our customers� requirements. Our aim is to take care of our clients and provide a professional advice, high quality, affordable prices as well as a sence of satisfaction of the deal made.

We invite you to cooperate

28 Mar 2010      

anitarobi
Croatia

I have some ideas, but do wait for more before you make any changes...

Why do bussiness with us?

We are the team of professionals who value creativity and innovation, and can therefore  guarantee the best quality of everyday service, as well as offer _relevant support to our _customers. Your company will surely benefit from using the highest quality products and service.

Having a wide network of business associates, we are able to meet our customers� requirements. Our aim is to take care of our clients and provide _professional advice, high quality, affordable prices, as well as a sense of satisfaction after realising a successful business project.

We invite you to work with us!

I �ve underlined the changes and added some punctuation. This last phrase seems completely off to me, but I have no good idea on how to change it. Let �s work together! seems too unprofessional, cooperative sounds like cooperating with the police... You actually need a good slogan here! Perhaps someone else has a better idea... Best of luck!

28 Mar 2010