Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > hi    

hi

fadime16
Turkey

hi

Hi all,

I m an english teacher trainee,

I need some help, I ve a homework , I ve to prepare a hands-on 3D material within a context for children but I need an idea to prepare I thought you can help me to find an idea.

Thanks in advance :)

29 Mar 2010      

lshorton99
China

Could you give more details of your assignment? What are the ages and level of your students? Is there a particular language point of lexical set that you want to teach? What were the instructions for your homework?

If you could tell us a bit more, I �m sure someone will be able to help!

30 Mar 2010     

kcrockett
United States

fadime16,

You might like the idea of foldables. They are just different ways of folding paper to help students work with vocabulary. Or you could use them for other subject material too. The website below can explain it better. Good luck with your homework.

http://wrhs.pasco.k12.fl.us/wordpop/WordPOP/Foldables.html

30 Mar 2010     

fadime16
Turkey

Thnx for ur helps Age is between 5 and 11 and topic is free, that is whatever I want I can do, I ll prepare something as a cast to play and teach to children..

30 Mar 2010     

aftab57
United Kingdom

You might just find some ideas here.

30 Mar 2010