Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > A new suggestion    

A new suggestion

musti169173
Turkey

A new suggestion

I am a student of Elt department in Turkey. This year is my final year at university and I will graudate in a few months. Next year I will be an English teacher. 

there is a project that ı have been thinking for a long time. in our country many students generally say why should learn English, so they do not want to.  To make the lessons and learning English more meaningful I offer building up a penfriend organisation and make our students communicate with each other if you agree. what do you think?

I think if that happens all the students will learn English with great enthusiasm.

1 Apr 2010      

talebaziz
Morocco

Hi sir,
That �s a good idea that be should taken into account. I �m from Morocco and i �m teaching English for Junior High school aged between 13 to 16... Just tell me the guidlines of your idea and I will see if it would be appropriate for my students...
with my regards!
Aziz from Morocco

1 Apr 2010     

Fabiola R
Argentina

GREAT IDEA... Smile

1 Apr 2010