Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A SITE TO LOOK AT . HAS MATHS AND ENGLISH. PRESS THE GRADE YOU WANT AT THE TOP AND TOPICS DOWN THE SIDE APPEAR. PRINTIBLES AS WELL.    

A SITE TO LOOK AT . HAS MATHS AND ENGLISH. PRESS THE GRADE YOU WANT AT THE TOP AND TOPICS DOWN THE SIDE APPEAR. PRINTIBLES AS WELL.

Hazza
Australia

A SITE TO LOOK AT . HAS MATHS AND ENGLISH. PRESS THE GRADE YOU WANT AT THE TOP AND TOPICS DOWN THE SIDE APPEAR. PRINTIBLES AS WELL.

http://www.ezschool.com/

5 Apr 2010      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Very useful, thank you

5 Apr 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello Julieta
  Sorry to bother you again......I have updload a ws but is with the date for tomorrow today 4th I have only one....I really don �t understand because it is supposed that you can upload 3 ws per day am I right? So I don �t understand what is happening can you help me please?
  Thanks
    Bego�a

5 Apr 2010     

doroteia
Brazil

I just checked the site you �ve suggested. It �s very useful for me. Thanks for the tip.

5 Apr 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Bego�a: how long have you been a member from this site? Because as far as I know "new" members can upload only one worksheet per day... maybe this is your case.

Anyway, send me a pm if you need more help

5 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

Dear Bego�a,

In the page with the rules of the website it says that premium users can upload 3 wss per day, so you should be able to upload 3 and not just 1 ws per day. That �s strange! :((

New users are allowed to upload one worksheet per day. When you become a premium user you are allowed to send three worksheets per day.

Maybe you should ask the admin of this site for an explanation and support. ;)

Hugs, topolina

5 Apr 2010     

Begogzp
Mexico

Hello Topolina
   Yes I know I have read the rules carefully and I understood that I will send a message to Victor and ask him what is happening....Thanks a lot Topolina
   Bego�a

5 Apr 2010