Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Surviving Game: Escape From the Mammoth.    

Surviving Game: Escape From the Mammoth.

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Surviving Game: Escape From the Mammoth.

Hi everyone,

I �d like to share with you my latest PowerPoint Game which is way bigger to be uploaded here.

The focus is on Comparatives and Superlatives. It is on my web-blog. Hope you find it useful.

Please visit the following page for the necessary instructions and the download links.

( Surviving Game: Escape From the Mammoth - Comparatives and Superlatives )

I welcome your constructive comments :)

10 Apr 2010      

Rosi Noor
Saudi Arabia

Thanks.

I liked it alot.
Have a nice day.

Smile

10 Apr 2010     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Thank you so much

10 Apr 2010     

BBrenton
Canada

It looks so pretty.  I wish I could access it, but like 1000 + sites blocked in China, so are the download sites provided.  :(
<3  But thanks for the thought!

10 Apr 2010     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi BBrenton,

Please give a name of a hosting site that works fine in China and I will make sure to add it to my Mirror lists.

Waiting for you.

10 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

Thank you so much for sharing this! I �ll be using it in class as soon as possible!

Thumbs Up

10 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

Thumbs UpGreat blog!! Congrats!
Big smileI �ve added you to my favourites!Wink

10 Apr 2010     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Hi,

Many thanks everyone for taking the time to download the game. However, I found an error that must be fixed for smooth playing and I corrected it. I would like to ask you to download it agian.

stextme2,
It �s an honor to be in your favourites list. I �ll keep doing my best.

10 Apr 2010     

stexstme
France

Well, dear...I �m speechless!!! I thank you ever so much for your brilliant work, & for sharing it with us!!!
I haven �t got PCs for all my kids - yet!!!Angry- but I keep working on finding the money...I am so thankful to you for giving me such wonderful PPTS!!!
I surely will let you know about my kids � comments !!!
Thank you!
Sylvie

10 Apr 2010     

DedicatedTeacher
United Arab Emirates

Many thanks Sylvie. Tell your kids that their comments are so valuable and their wishes are command. Can you ask them what type of games do they like: shooting, Hidden items, ... etc.

Take care dear,
Fatma

10 Apr 2010     

falafel
Tunisia

Hi, dear. It �s really a great work with a lot of effort. Well done. Thanks for sharing your perfect work with us. Have a nice day.

10 Apr 2010     

1    2    Next >