Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Problems downloading worksheets    

Problems downloading worksheets

Ring-a
Spain

Problems downloading worksheets

I �ve never had problems before, but I �ve been trying to download a worksheet today and  it doesn �t open . Every time I try again, it removes points from my account. Does any of you have the same problem, or it �s just me? 

10 Apr 2010      

juliag
Japan

Hi Ring-a

Everything �s okay my end and haven �t seen any other posts like this on the forum so maybe it is just you.

If I �ve been online for a long while, I do sometimes find that I can �t open or save the files I download here. Simply rebooting my computer always solves the problem, so why don �t you give it a try?

I hope this answers your question

Julia

10 Apr 2010     

Bruna Dutra
Brazil

You can only download wss for free (no points deducted) if you see this message:

Download this worksheet     (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

If you can �t see this, it means that:

1) You ran out of free wss (you can download only 30 free wss per day, not all from recent contributions)
2) the ws is not published yet (it will be published at midnight, Spanish time - check out your country �s time difference to Spain)
3) It �s not a recent contribution anymore.

Hope I could clear things up for you.
Hugs.

10 Apr 2010