Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > help!    

help!

blancamendez
Spain

help!

please! i  always have the same problem!
i have created a wordsearch about days and months and now it �s to big to upload it. it only has 1 wordart for the title, two text boxes and two cliparts, how can i reduce them?
uffff
thanks

12 Apr 2010      

serene
Greece

Have you checked the (free) tutorials in this site? There is a link at the top of the home page.

12 Apr 2010     

Malvarosa
Spain

use NXPowerLite, here is the link to download it for free

12 Apr 2010     

AnnyJ
Taiwan

hi,

I had the same problem. I found 2 easy ways to solve it. 
First: mostly if you use some of the templates from this site, your images will automatically being reduce to the smallest size.
If it is still too big, double click (left) on image, choose compress pictures, select all pictures, select web or email.  then close the document and save the settings.

Hope this will help!!!!

12 Apr 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

There are several solutions, depending on the image software you have in your computer. For further info, please check our tutorials here. They are free (no points needed to download them).

Have a nice week

12 Apr 2010     

blancamendez
Spain

thanks to all of u

12 Apr 2010