Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > uploading worksheets    

uploading worksheets

houriya
Morocco

uploading worksheets

I registered in this site a long time ago ,I have prepared number of worksheets to share with you,and whenever I want to upload,it �s a failure,help me!
I read and re-read what to do before uploading ,Imake sure that the size of my worksheets is lower than 300KB,my debit- Intenet connection is well.
What should I do,please?

12 Apr 2010      

vardaki
Cyprus

What about these rules?

• If you are using Word 2007, take into account that your documents will be saved as .docx by default. This format is not accepted here, since not everybody can use it. Therefore you have to choose "save as word 97-2003 document", in the "save as" options.

• Powerpoints must be under 500KB. They must be .ppt documents.

12 Apr 2010     

karim_ouz
Morocco

Hi colleague,
I am very that you can �t upload your worksheet. But what do you mean by it �s a failure? what is the message that is shown to you?Remember that the size of your file should not go beyond 300Kb.

12 Apr 2010     

houriya
Morocco

I am using Word 2003.

there is no message ,but when uploading is finished,the window of the site closed in each  attempt

12 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

Could it be your internet browser? If you �re using firefox, try internet explorer and vice versa.

12 Apr 2010     

crisholm
Spain

I �m having trouble uploading as well (I don �t usually have any!).
Just keep insisting!

12 Apr 2010     

crisholm
Spain

great! I �ve done it! Try again!

12 Apr 2010