Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Point was deducted and printable was not downloaded    

Point was deducted and printable was not downloaded

fe_usa78
United States

Point was deducted and printable was not downloaded

I clicked on "download printable" and clicked on save. I typed a name for the file but realized that I had another file with the same name, so I clicked on cancel. When I tried to download the worksheet again, it said I had no points left and needed to make a contribution. I DID NOT DOWNLOAD THE FILE.

13 Apr 2010      

lshorton99
China

Once you �ve clicked on the download button, the points are deducted from your account, whether you complete the download or not.

I �ve sent you a pm

13 Apr 2010     

MarianaC
Argentina

The same thing happened to me yesterday, I clicked on "download" then "open" and it never did, so I clicked again and it wouldn �t let me... so I lost a point and couldn �t download it anyway... :(
I guess that �s the downside of technology, but I take it if it �s going to give me all the benefits it does, like letting me share my files and getting yours!
Let me know if you know how to recover the missing files!
Cheers

13 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@ fe_usa78 and MarianaC

Just send me a PM and tell me which ws you wanted to download. I �ll make the download for you and let you have the printable in question by email.

13 Apr 2010