Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Mistake in my ws    

Mistake in my ws

coyote.chus
Spain

Mistake in my ws

I am really sorry. There is a mistake in my ws of British food (photographs). I have already uploaded it. I can send it to you by email if you want. Send me a Pm.
Sorry.

17 Apr 2010      

SueThom
United States

If you open up your worksheet, you will see a line that says,

Update this printable (Send a new document if you want to make corrections)

You can click on the link and replace the worksheet with the mistake with an updated version.

Don �t feel bad.  I �m sure it �s there because so many of us have already done the same thing!

18 Apr 2010     

PaulG
Costa Rica

Hi. If you update a worksheet, will it show up the next day on the recent contributions? I �m just wondering, and since I see that you did it, I thought maybe you might know...

18 Apr 2010     

MarionG
Netherlands

When you update a worksheet it stays where it is, just in the new version. this means that if you update a worksheet while it is in the recent contributions it will show - updated - in the recent contributions. If you upload an older worksheet it will stay where it is but it still is a good idea since of course the sheet will be better so the chance is bigger people will download it when browsing older sheets.

18 Apr 2010