Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > A fantastic and funny tool for English Teachers!!!!    

A fantastic and funny tool for English Teachers!!!!

daniellemotta
Brazil

A fantastic and funny tool for English Teachers!!!!

Clap Hello dear teachers!!! I �ve just found out a very interesting tool which is free and available on line................. Its name is MASH - it stands for Microsof Agent Script Helper.
You can create scripts in which animated characters are gonna speak whatever message you type.............You may use with your students in order to surprise them, or call their attention more easily.  It �s even possible to add a MASH character to a POWER POINT presentation.

I �ve tested it and I found it awesome!

You can download it for free on the site: www.bellcraft.com and after downloading and installing the software on your PC, you should also download the characters which are available on the same site and are free of charge as well.

Hope you like it too!

18 Apr 2010      

stefania.r
Italy

What a great tool!! Thank you for sharing it with us! :)

18 Apr 2010     

Abu_hanaa93
Egypt

Wonderful !  Thanks a lot.  

18 Apr 2010     

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

WOW, i have just tried it and like it so much. Thanks.

18 Apr 2010