Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > A new course    

A new course

Al64
Egypt

A new course

Hi,
   I would like to ask if anyone can help me choosing a syllabus or materials for a course for beginners and intermediate learners. For example , the books or CDs....etc.
                 Thanks for everybody.

23 Apr 2010      

Begogzp
Mexico

hello
   Maybe you can find something here ok? www.englishtips.org Here you can find so many books I suggest the timesavers are excellent
Begogzp

23 Apr 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Personally, the Inside Out series is very nice in content and topics for teenagers, it goes from elementary to upper intermediate - Macmillan .
And Oxford has a nice series for adults called English File, very good too.
If it �s for kids, I �d recommend Bright Sparks, for 8-11 year olds and if they are, say 5 - 7 maybe Little Bugs ( this one has a series that begins with Little bugs and continues with Big Bugs ) Macmillan too.  That �s just an idea, but there are so many good books other than these! Maybe somebody else helps you with a different option... 

23 Apr 2010     

lshorton99
China

It would depend on your students. For adults I recommend English File. For teenagers, I prefer Cutting Edge. Both come with excellent resource packs for teachers. If you are designing a syllabus from scratch, I suggest looking at the contents pages of a number of course books to decide what you think you should include - for example most intermediate books include narrative tenses, reported speech, the passive and present perfect continuous along with vocabulary about travelling, sports, money, mysteries etc.

Good luck

23 Apr 2010