Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning online exercises > any suggestions !    

any suggestions !

naryana
Saudi Arabia

any suggestions !

My contributions have been reported ...i cann �t see where did I go wrong...
i made up my own exercise.... it wasn �t copied from other source ...can anyone tell me how can I cancel my contributions before THEY cancel my accounts?Cry

23 Apr 2010      

juliag
Japan

Dear Naryana,

I �m sorry to hear that your worksheets have been reported, but don �t think your us versus them, typified by your writing of "they" in red capitals is a very helpful attitude in this instance.

Whoever it was who reported your worksheet and the moderators of the site are just trying to do their best to do their job as responsible members of the community, the community that WE are all members of, rather than there being an US/THEM divide.

As a member of that community I will try to help you the best I can, though I don �t know the answers to all your questions, sorry.

You say you made your own exercises,  were they all your own? Did you use any clipart/pictures/frames etc. from another member �s worksheet  or another ESL resource, such as an ESL website or book? Was your document 100% in English?

If your answer to any of these questions is "No" then that might tell you why your worksheet was reported.

To reassure you and hopefully make you feel a little better about things, your account will only be cancelled if you have 3 copies in it. If you just had another language on your worksheet or other little things like that it won �t count as a black mark against your account. Did you check your PM? Did it tell you how many of your worksheets were reported and why? That will help you know i fyour account if in danger or not.

If it is the only thing you can do is delete the worksheets yourself, but I �m not sure if you are able to do that after they are reported or not as they are frozen then.

Maybe someone else can help you out on that.

I hope the problem is resolved and that you have a good day.
Yours
juliag

23 Apr 2010     

zailda
Brazil

Hi

Your contributions were reported because the pictures were taken from a book. Please, read Victor �s rule:

"Please, don �t use pictures taken from other ESL websites or books, even if you add your own exercises."

You can �t delete the printables, they aren �t available while being voted, but your account won �t be removed (yet).

If you don �t want to have the same problem in the future, please read the site rules carefully before next upload.

Have a nice day / evening.

EDIT --> After the new rules, the accounts are not removed after the third copy deleted. Only Victor can remove an account, so it�s not THEY but HE.

23 Apr 2010     

naryana
Saudi Arabia

Thank YOU both for all the clarification .

23 Apr 2010