Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > IS IT STOLEN OR NOT?    

IS IT STOLEN OR NOT?

lagringa
Argentina

IS IT STOLEN OR NOT?

HELLO, EVERYBODY. I HAVE FOUND KATIANA �S WS ON COUNTABLE AND UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS PUBLISHED ON FEBRUARY, 8TH IN THE SITE MENTIONED IN THE FORUM. THE USERNAME IS SLOVENGHRI. IS IT kATIANA OR NOT?

24 Apr 2010      

juliag
Japan

I would seriously doubt it, but I suggest you PM her to let her know and to ask her. Or if you �re too busy, I can do it for you if you send me the link.

24 Apr 2010     

lagringa
Argentina

OH, SORRY. I FORGOT THE SITE IS BUSYTEACHERS.ORG

24 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Do you have an exact link for the worksheet?

24 Apr 2010     

Kate (kkcat)
Russian Federation

I heard about this website. As far as I know there were cases when WSs created by our members were published there without permission.
You should definitely inform Katiana.

Have a good weekend!

24 Apr 2010     

lagringa
Argentina

IT IS http://busyteacher.org/1949-quantifiers.html

24 Apr 2010     

lagringa
Argentina

IT IS http://busyteacher.org/1949-quantifiers.html

24 Apr 2010     

be67
Spain

And check saschunya�s contributions, she�s got one of Gabitza�s worksheet (clothes) and another of Xani�s (descriptions).

24 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Hi Bego,

Oh dear! This looks like trouble. Do you have exact links for the worksheets so we can inform the authors and Victor?
If you don �t have time to PM them just say and I can do it, Saturday nights are my night off (well, SUndays as well of course) so I have some time on hand at the minute if you don �t.

24 Apr 2010     

juliag
Japan

Sorry LagringaEmbarrassed I forgot to say thanks for the link. I �ll PM Katiana now then.

Edit: Done

24 Apr 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Well, it �s not only the case of Katiana. I have been searching for more and I have found another one: missola �s worksheet reflexive pronouns" is also there.

24 Apr 2010     

1    2    3    Next >