Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Anyone who wants the original editable document..    

Anyone who wants the original editable document..

micah
Japan

Anyone who wants the original editable document..

I am so sorry for my naive act on using a German name "Gestapo" on my speaking cards. I always make my documents on exel and then paste them on word so if anyone like to have the original documents for editing the name, pic, etc.. please give me your adress and I�ll send them to you. Sorry if I offended any German teachers here on this site. Cry

22 Nov 2008      

Mietz
Germany

Just to say again - there was no offence. These things happen so easily. (I have a Scottish friend whose surname is Tod. That means death in German. :-( I consequently spell her surname with a double "d" ... I haven�t told her why I�m doing that...)
The name Gestapo is associated with a very difficult and problematic part of German history, but you didn�t choose the name consciously. If that had been a worksheet made by a German I probably would have made a big fuzz about it, but with you I just wanted to make you aware of it.
Don�t worry about! The set is still fantastic! Clap

P.S. Better making mistakes than not uploading anything - like me at the moment. Cry Had a bit of a non-creative spell, but am working on it and hope, that I soon have nice worksheets and time to upload. Sorry about this!

22 Nov 2008