Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Updated WS    

Updated WS

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

Updated WS

I have updated my "Abbreviation WS" , turned to be more colourful..

Have  a look and comment....thanx in advance

Enjoy your weekend :)

30 Apr 2010      

lapaoiza
Argentina

Dear Rosa,

the rules of the site say: "Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic)."

If everyone advertised, this would be a mess...

Have a nice day.

Paola

30 Apr 2010     

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

That was so rude !

and i don �t think u r in charge here tp tell me about such a rule,which i �ve never read before.

Besides, u would inform me in a private message, and let it go

30 Apr 2010     

lapaoiza
Argentina

I didn�t mean to be rude at all... I just let you know about what you can or can�t do in this forum.

For more information, please go to http://www.eslprintables.com/rulesofthewebsite.htm.

Thanks a lot.

Paola

30 Apr 2010     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Rosa,
I really don �t know what was s rude in Paola �s message. She only wrote about the rule. If you haven �t seen such rule, that means you haven �t read the rules properly and should do it again. But to save you searching, here it is:

The forum:

• You are free to use the forum to express yourself, ask for help, make suggestions, etc.

• If you start a new topic, please write a descriptive title and keywords. It will be easier for other members to find it later.

• Don �t start a new topic when you are replying to a previous post.

• Don �t use the forum to advertise your worksheets or other users � worksheets. (You can do it if another member asks for a specific content or topic).

30 Apr 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Rosa dear,
the lack of good sense is rude. Disobeying the rules is also rude. Asking for downloads is also rude. And ....praising your own work is also..... inappropriate. Let the others do it! 

As Paola said .....I am sorry to tell,it �s the 10000000000 th time when people advertise their  wss , because they consider that reading the rules is a waste of time or they consider their work is MUch better than the others. 
The only rude person here is not Paola. 

Have a nice day!
D

30 Apr 2010     

Lina Ladybird
Germany

@MarionG

It �s NOT possible to remove a thread after people have sent replies to the initial post. ;)) Only Victor can do that.

@lapoiza

Dear Paola, you have in no way been rude! On the contrary, you sent a very kind message to Rosa_Rose...

@donapeter and MJ_Misa

I totally second what the both of you have stated.

@Rosa_Rose

There was no need for Paola to send you a PM, because it �s only good when other users with the same intention of advertising their wss can read that this behaviour is not considered suitable in this forum.

Have a great day, everyone - Silke

30 Apr 2010     

Rosa_Rose
Egypt

Dear ALL

I am not a rude person at all, and i didn �t mean to advertise my WS, but when i finished updating it , i loved to share it with you all and didn �t find another way to do this !

Besides, i updated it because i found it the most downloaded ws among mine,and loved to inform the teachers about it as it really helps me with my pupils specially at such a time of the school year!

Still...you would inform me in a private messgae not to make me feel that embarrassed in front of all!  Even it is against the rule which i really didnt read.I sent that note spontanuously and didn �t hurt anyone.

However, THANKS toMJ_Misa for that kind and gentle message..
 Thanks to Paola who tried to advise me..and to topolina  who tried to be fair..and thanks

donapeter for your deeply hurting words!!   I am not such a bad person who deserves that!

Many thanks to YOU VICTOR who used to treat people here so gently and kindly.

Anyway, as a recent user, i welcome any advice but not like this ! and EXCUSE ME to send this message , but i really wouldn �t feel better if i didnt reply..

I am still happy to be one of the members of this site and i wish you all a great weekend

30 Apr 2010