Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > I need challenge and talk, talk, talk!    

I need challenge and talk, talk, talk!

misseleonora
Argentina

I need challenge and talk, talk, talk!

Hi all,

It�s me again with another suggestion. I don�t know what is the case of you all teachers, but what is happening to me is that I am in need of chatting to people of my English level on a regular basis. And adult topics! =)
I teach kids and adults privately but they mostly are in elementary and intermediate levels, so I always feel my language usage is being limited all the time.
One of my ideas is to include a real chat room into this amazing site, as I tried to participate at the teachers`s cafe here but found it a bit boring . . . (no offense, please). But in order not to put it all on Victor�s back, I am inviting those who are interested in exchanging conversation on teaching topics and beyond, to follow me to hotmail messenger, or skype, or yahoo mns, wherever we can talk by typing or directly orally (on webcam) and have a constant and challenging high quality English practice. Besides, I am sure I will enjoy talking to people from all over the world and with such an enthusiasm fro teaching the language I love so much.
I am not a computer savvy person, so I am totally open to suggestions on how to do this exchange worthy.
Forgive me for being a natural born suggester. =)
And I will be looking forward to your opinion!

30 Apr 2010      

vikral
India

Hi EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

I think that is a brilliant idea of Misseleonora to include a real chat room in this site where teachers could chat on different topics and at differnet levels. There could be live chatrooms also. Misselenora I strongly support your very superb idea.
       And here I request Victor, the owner of this site to include a chatroom in this site as soon as possible. It will be another feather in the hat of this super duper site of teachers.
      I hope other teachers will also support this superb idea and a chat room should definitely be opened on the site as I think it will be extremely advantageous for all.
      Misselenora, I would like to be the part of your talk, talk, talk,.......... club, so please do tell me how should I be in touch with you like your email.
      Thanks to all.

Love from India

Vikral

30 Apr 2010     

lovemykids
Uruguay

I �M FOR IT!!! I CONSIDER IT AN AWESOME IDEAWink

30 Apr 2010     

yogiba61
Spain

I think it �s a great idea, I use gmail de google and it works very well. I sometimes use gmail chat with my students when they have difficulties and I think we, teachers, can use it as well.
Try to create a gmail account, there are less adverts than in other mail accounts. Google gives you a lot of gadjets that we can share.

30 Apr 2010     

pitudiaz
Spain

I think it �s a great idea.

30 Apr 2010     

ceci1980
Argentina

I support the idea as well!!!!!!!!!!! 

1 May 2010     

jupylandia
Argentina

I �M ON IT TOO!!

1 May 2010     

Alicia del c.
Argentina

Brilliant! I support the nice idea! 

1 May 2010     

zailda
Brazil

I �m in!

1 May 2010     

natifonzo
Argentina

ClapMee too!! Excellent idea!!

1 May 2010     

izulia
China

Great idea! I would be happy to take part too :))

1 May 2010     

1    2    Next >