Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Oxford English File     

Oxford English File

nita551
Spain

Oxford English File

Has anyone got a link for the English file upper intermediate teacherīs book? Iīm going to start teaching an adult upper intermediate class, Iīd like to use the English File books but I canīt locate the teacherīs book. Can you help?

Thank!!

2 May 2010      

aliciapc
Uruguay

Have you tried www.englishtips.org ?

2 May 2010     

nita551
Spain

Thanks, itīs a great site, but unfortunately the file isnīt there.

2 May 2010     

inmaaa86
Spain

I HAVE THE BOOK BUT I DON īT KNOW HOW TO SEND IT TO YOU. I DOWNLOADED FROM ARES.

TRY FIRST AND IF YOU CAN īT I īLL TRY TO SENT IT TO YOU.

INMA.

2 May 2010     

Nicola5052
United Kingdom

I just searched "English file upper intermediate teachers book download"  in Google and it came up straight away!

2 May 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Hello Nita. 
I have the book in PDF file, so if you want, I can send it to you by email. PM me your email adress and I shall send it to you as soon as possible.
Hugs,
Corina

2 May 2010     

nita551
Spain

Thanks Nicola, but trust me, itīs not the right book. I have downloaded it "a few" times.

Thanks Corina, Iīll do that right away.

2 May 2010     

corina2211
Spain

Nita is right. It īs difficult to find this one. I found without any problems New English File Upper Intermediate Teacher īs Book but it was impossible to find the whole version of English File Upper Intermediate Teacher īs Book... 

3 May 2010     

Baadache
Canada

I hope it works.
http://rapid4me.com/?q=new+english+file+upper+intermediate+teachers+book

3 May 2010