Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > PODCAST missing     

PODCAST missing

donapeter
Romania

PODCAST missing

Gosh!Long time ago (last year) I found an interesting site with interesting podcasts. It had vocabulary exercises, the transcript, a test for each podcast. BUT ...I kind of forgot its name. I desperately try to re-find it but ...in vain. I just remember finding there a lesson about Nelly Furtado, another one about the moving stones from the Valley of Death . I think there was a lesson about Celine Dion, too. There was an option (I am not so sure) for choosing USA or Canada. I remember the flags. 

PLEASEEEEE ......if you accidentally know this site....let me know!
Thank!
D

3 May 2010      

aftab57
United Kingdom

Have a look here maybe its among them.

3 May 2010     

yuliya888
Ukraine

Very useful links! Thanks a lot!Clap

3 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Thanks aftab57
You have provided a lot of interesting podcasts. Not the one I was looking for but.....thanks to you I have  a lot of options!!!

Hug

3 May 2010     

dennismychina
China

Hi, Is this what you �re looking for?

3 May 2010     

k.samula
Poland

I don �t know the site you are looking for but when you find it, please share it :) sounds really interesting and useful!

3 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

oH, CRYING_GIRL....I used to use it a lot. But...I �ve changed my computer and .....it �s gone with the wind! Cry

3 May 2010     

nika114
Greece

podcastinenglish.com
the pie team.Some free but there is a small registration fee to download worksheets vocabulary,exercises ,videos .Very useful

3 May 2010     

nika114
Greece

Sorry.http://www.podcastsinenglish.com/index.shtml

3 May 2010     

nika114
Greece

What about typing "podcasts for english" or free podcasts in english to check the sites that appear?

3 May 2010     

donapeter
Romania

Dear all.....
I appreciate enormously your efforts! 
I �ve  finally found it!!! But ...the sad news is that...it is not working anymore. 
Take a look:http://edition.englishclub.com/awards/esl-podcards/. It is the image on the right. 
Maybe it will appear again!

Thanks again everybody!
D

3 May 2010