Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Vtunnel.com    

Vtunnel.com

Kohaku
Japan

Vtunnel.com

I haven �t been able to sign on to ESL Printables for days! Its really set me back with work. I told my boyfriend and he said that I could just got to Vtunnel.com and then it would work. It did! I wrote http://www.eslprintables.com/ and then selected to browse button. This was the only way that I could post on the board, download, and sometimes pull the page up all together. I wanted to send this out in case its helpful to anyone.

12 May 2010      

Kohaku
Japan

Sorry everyone!!! I still can �t download :( I can only post now and view the web page. I still can �t download because this website doesn �t have those perimeters. Still need help fixing this situation!!! I just found exactly what I needed for class today. I can �t use it so I will have to pull out the old flashcards for a boring day.

12 May 2010     

Kohaku
Japan

I can download NEW documents and not OLD documents. The OLD documents are what I need!! I just tried it with a new one. I really hope we can survive this.

12 May 2010     

Homeless Turtle
United States

I have sent you a pm.

12 May 2010     

Lindax
Ukraine

I`m using Opera and I haven`t had any problems whatever and perfectly able to download any WS. Maybe you should try it?

12 May 2010     

darryl_cameron
Hong Kong

Thanks for the Vtunnel suggestion. I had never heard of that before. Good idea.

I tried it and it is interesting but ...

1. Pop ups everyehere!!!!!
2. And who knows what spyware that site will put up on my computer!!!!
3. sO ANNYOING!!!!!
4. So not worth it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks anyway.Wink

12 May 2010