Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > ESLprintables.com attacking my computer???    

ESLprintables.com attacking my computer???

costaricanangel
Costa Rica

ESLprintables.com attacking my computer???

Hello dear colleagues around the world!!!
In the last three days I was trying to open eslprintables page and a warning page was displayed instead of the main page...
It said that ESLprintables were using some programs that could damage my computer �s software... Was it true???
I love this site, but I don �t want to download something that could damage my sofware or that could steal my programs and files...
I would like to read some experiences like these, and what kind of solutions ESLprintables took or they are going to take in a near future!!!!
Thanks a lot!!!

14 May 2010      

Thai-Dan
Thailand

I �ve got the same problem.

14 May 2010     

karolcia213
Poland

I �ve got the same problem, too.
Is it really true? I �m very uneasy about it.

14 May 2010     

coyote.chus
Spain

Well,... my computer is at the computer programmer at the moment, I �m using the computer at my school. and.. what a terrible time to be without it. the end of the school term, with lots of exams,... I need it!!!   It �s ful of viruses and not working properly...
And all this began when the problems at eslprintables began.

14 May 2010     

corina2211
Spain

I had the same problem but it got fixed two days ago. Now it seems that everything is working properly.

Hugs,
Corina

14 May 2010