Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Living with a disabilty - looking for materials creation cooperation    

Living with a disabilty - looking for materials creation cooperation

blunderbuster
Germany

Living with a disabilty - looking for materials creation cooperation

Hi, just wondering if anyone of you would be interested in some sort of cooperation. I am making some resources/exercises for an exam but I cannot make them all alone. I have made a listening comprehension exercise on guide dogs, I want to make a ws on guide horses and possibly something about doggie wheelchairs or sneakers for guide horses. The grammar I am teaching /revising is modals, second conditional, word order.

Anyone interested? My students are 7th-graders with an A2 command of the language, exercises should be of a complex nature.

Regards

14 May 2010      

aftab57
United Kingdom

http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/student.assessment/resources/online/2003/grade3/read.htm

14 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Wonderful, "Mr. Helpful"! (I think I �ll just keep calling you that!) Thank you so much! Great reading exercise!

14 May 2010