Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > WORKING THROUGH / WITH PASSAGES...    

WORKING THROUGH / WITH PASSAGES...

Greek Professor
Greece

WORKING THROUGH / WITH PASSAGES...

I don �t know about you, but I am always looking for new sources of information and unique approaches to learning. I love working with passages. of course many are from this site... A HUGE THANKS....I try and make them as interesting as I can for my students. However, I �m running out of ideas..ha ha ha....Ermm...So...
I would like your help...I would like more ideas on how you work passages with your students...anything will do...grammar wise....vocabulary...whatever....Need to get my work together for the new school year...Yes I know it �s in the future..But need to make a presentation to the new teachers....

Thanks in advance....

16 May 2010      

aftab57
United Kingdom

You missed this I think!

16 May 2010     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Thank you aftab !!

16 May 2010     

serene
Greece

Dear Aftab,

Thanks a lot for posting the link to moravc �s worksheet on the forum! I had missed it as I don �t always have time to go through the recent contributions.

Have a nice weekend!

serene

16 May 2010     

serene
Greece

Dear Greek Professor,

I had started to type a list of my favourite reading activities when I saw Aftab �s post. I checked moravc �s worksheet and everything was there. Good luck with your presentation!

Hope you have a nice weekend!

serene

16 May 2010     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear Greek Professor,
Let me know if you have another reading activites, not listed in my collection of 100 activities...
I would be happy to update my activity sheet...
Thanks in advance!

Good luck with your presentation!!!

16 May 2010