Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Points During Problem    

Points During Problem

Kohaku
Japan

Points During Problem

I uploaded a worksheet during the problems we were having with the website. I felt like I could have received more points had the users been able to access the website. I also could not download many worksheets from users for nearly 3 days during this time frame.

Do you think I should delete the worksheet and upload it again? I am unsure if thats the right move. Let me know what you think.

17 May 2010      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! That �s something you have to decide for yourself. I myself have deleted once or twice a worksheet, improved it and uploaded it again. There �s nothing wrong with that. The worst that can happen is that you don �t get as many points as in the first time, but that �s most unlikely. Anyway, I would make some improvements just in case... Wink

Have a nice day,
mena

17 May 2010     

blunderbuster
Germany

Hi Kohaku,

Honestly, the points you got for your recent contributions seem about "right" to me.

I was able to download during "those days" even though I got warnings when accessing the forum.

If you re-upload, you might get less points because most people interested would already have the ws.

Good luck with your decision!

Regards

17 May 2010