Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheet size !!!    

Worksheet size !!!

Babs1966
France

Worksheet size !!!

I �ve worked all weekend to put up a nice Worksheet ... which is more a Lesson Planthat has it all !!! but I was about 7 pages long with lot of text and pictures.

According the size limit to download WS ==> 300KB

It �s becoming impossible to conceive a WS that �s complete and interesting.

I personally hate Non colours WS or WS without pictures. I always try to make the best work I can .... interesting and fun and technical

Will it possible to download more than 1Mo ... I already download the song (which isn �t the most interesting part of my work but only the support to develop the rest of my work)

Even my Power point was too BIG 10 pages!!! Angry 

I love giving my best .... I �m frustrated Unhappy

How can I do to contribute when I parted my first part in 3 parts and they are still to BIG ??? Cry

18 May 2010      

Stepha
Portugal

Have you tried changing the pictures format? Sometimes that works.

18 May 2010     

viccxx
Greece

You could try compressing the images, there is a special icon on the pictures toolbar in word

18 May 2010     

Mr. Maru
El Salvador

Another thing you could do is to get a PHOTO editor. I use PHOTO IMPACT whenever I have planed on using plenty of pictures in my WS. With it, I lower the size of each picture and I can upload the worksheets I want.

To sum up! ... lower the size of your pictures and the problem will be solved, believe me, you are not the only one who has suffered this issue around here! Smile

Regards!

18 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

I use open office. org maybe this information has its importance ?

I �ll try to change my pictures � sizes ... Thanks for your answers.

Sincerly, Babs

18 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

I used Paint shop pro to creat my background picture and added the text like usual ... thanks to your advice the size of my WS is much better Hug
THANKS THANKS THANKS ♥

18 May 2010     

banska bystrica
Slovakia

Hello ,

you can also try to shrink  the whole ws, not only a picture by picture, try this, it is really helpful!!

http://www.balesio.com/fileminimizer/eng/index.php

I hope it helps,

bye

18 May 2010     

Babs1966
France

Thanks for your time and answer Banska bystrica ;)

Sincerly,
Babs

18 May 2010