Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > BAD NEWS AGAIN!    

BAD NEWS AGAIN!

Katiana
Spain

BAD NEWS AGAIN!

Good morning everybody,

I have just found another webpage which is full of stolen work from ESL PRINTABLES. Somebody informed me that one of my wss had been used by another member here to make a ppt. At the bottom of every slide in this ppt there is a web address. I found the webpage and registered (it is free) and unfortunately I have discovered lots of my wss there and also wss from other members here. The address is this:

http://www.ingilizcesunu.com/index.php

I �m going to inform Victor about it.

Have a nice day. Hugs,

Katiana

20 May 2010      

donapeter
Romania

wwo....I �ve registered but it seems to difficult to download wss as they don �t have a preview. Do we have to download all of them in order to see if they are ours or there is another way to see them? 
More than that ...I find it difficult to surf a Turkish site....as I can �t understand a word!!! 

20 May 2010     

alexcure
Poland

You are a real ws detective, Katiana,
Thank you!

have a good day
Alex

20 May 2010     

Akanah
Spain

When you are a member just go to "home", scroll down to "en cok dosya" and you �ll see the files in english with a preview included. The member huzun is the one uploading the stolen wss and now he is online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 May 2010     

Katiana
Spain

You are right dear Akanah, I have just sent Huzu a message asking him to delete all the stolen work he has.

20 May 2010     

Katiana
Spain

I CAN �T BELIEVE IT!!! THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE RECEIVED FROM THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE WEBPAGE:

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry katiana88, you are banned from using this forum!
This ban is not set to expire.

20 May 2010     

Nuria08
Spain

I have registered and I have already reported four worksheets which belong to members of our site. All of them had been uploaded by a Huzun.
Unbelievable!

20 May 2010     

Nuria08
Spain

HEY! I have sent a PM to Huzun telling him that the worksheets he was uploading were stolen and had a copyright and this is his reply:

Share your works without and hope and limits. We will not delete any files in our site, but if you inform us, we can put a warning, the owner of the files as the site you mentioned. When you share, you don �t have to share only your works, look in a dictionary What is "SHARING"

Well, his English is not that good...maybe that �s why he needs stolen worksheets, but don �t you think he �s really cheecky?

20 May 2010     

Katiana
Spain

I think Huzun is the administrator or one of the administrators of the webpage. He has sent me an e-mail to my private address, which I did not make available for other users when I registered in that page. This explains why I have been banned from his page.

20 May 2010     

arkel
Ireland

I �ve just looked up Huzun, Turkey and found 2 with 0 points, so how can they download from here? Using other names, perhaps?

20 May 2010     

anitarobi
Croatia

God, so many people who have nothing better to do in life than steal other people �s work!!! Where is any trace of human pride gone? Imagine being proud of stealing, cheating and being rude! Can you??? I can �t... It �s really frustrating. I mean, it �s not like we earn tons of money by making wss - it �s all about being creative, teaching and learning new things, and sharing them mutually! Huzun (and unfortunately many others like him) obviously doesn �t know that sharing is something you do willingly and you can only share what is yours! When we were kids, did we �share � someone else �s toys with other kids, or our own?
This is really annoying, frustrating, disappointing and saddening!

20 May 2010     

1    2    3    4    Next >