Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > penpals needed for my 12-year old pre-intermediate students    

penpals needed for my 12-year old pre-intermediate students

mariby22
United States

penpals needed for my 12-year old pre-intermediate students

Dear Colleagues, the summer is coming and the kids are going to be away form the English language for 3 months. Do you have students or kids who would like to write to 12-13 year-olds on Belarus in English, sharing their lifestyle and ideas?
Please let me know, either here, or by e-mail [email protected]
thanks!

20 May 2010      

Chafik Boufrioua
Morocco

Dear Mariby,

Hi, I �m interested in finding penpals for my students. That �s a good way for them to practise the language as well as making new friends in another part of this wonderful world.

The level you suggested matches with 4 students that I have been tutoring for three years. Other students, about 280, that I am teaching at a public school are just elementary or so.

I wonder if you can find some of your students to get in touch with these four students of mine. If you have other elementary students, let me know to get their emails.

Please, if you find what I suggested suitable to what you are expecting to find, let me know so I send you their emails. Here is my email. [email protected] or [email protected] 

I am looking forwards to hearing from you.

Chafik
With love and peace!

20 May 2010